Thursday, March 12, 2015

Daylight Savings Time, Losing My Mind

I dunno what it is, maybe getting older and not being able to adjust to change as easily, but ever since this past Sunday when we "sprung" forward an hour, I have been all out of sorts. I have had quite a bit of insomnia this week, especially Monday and Tuesday.  Yesterday, I had dizzy spells all day and can only think to attribute them to the Nyquil I took the night before, Today, I'm feeling much better. Yesterday was our first spring-like day and Max and I got outside to enjoy it. Today is yet another gorgeous [almost!] Spring day with a high of 59 degrees Farenheit. I have quite a bit of straightening to do this evening, Maddie's room in particular. That sweet girl has so many stuffed animals that before long, her entire bed will be completely covered! I have been looking for a stuffed animal storage solution lately and have been thinking of something along the lines of a hamper. While that is definitely a solution, it's not as fun as she can't lay out and display all of her furry friends that way. Hubby and I have been looking at houses for the past week (okay, 2 houses hehe) and will hear tomorrow a final decision on the lending side and if we get a green light, will be putting a starting bid in immediately for the house of my dreams! Fingers and toes crossed and a flurry of prayers that it is meant to be! And, if so, we can put up shelving in Maddie's new bedroom to display all of her cute Beanie Boos. Her little brother has taken quite the liking to her stuffed animals. First, it was her stuffed Alaskan Eskimo dog, Skeleton, that he loved to snuggle. Then it was my stuffed bunny I created at Build a Bear with Maddie so that when we're apart we still have a piece of each other to hold on to. Now, it is her black bear that Hubs and I got her on our honeymoon last year in Gatlinburg. We got Max one too but not the exact same and somehow he has not grown attached or fond of snuggling any of his stuffed friends but he's loving Sissy's! I'm hoping she thinks it's equally as endearing as I do because he is just too cute snuggling and kissing on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment