Monday, February 16, 2015

Snow Day!

Today didn't started out as a Snow Day, but it will be one here in a few hours. It was snowing this morning when my baby boy and I headed out for our daily morning commute to school and work. The forecast called for the worst of it to come later this afternoon. Of course, the exact accumulation numbers are all over the place but the threat itself is enough for his school to call me and say they're closing today at 1 PM. So, I will be hauling my laptop home and "working" from home this afternoon. Realistically, I have plans to bundle us up in warm comfy clothes and blankets and enjoy each other's company! And I'm excited to attempt his first real foray out in the fluffy white stuff! I bought him a kid-sized snow shovel last fall and I am excited to see him attempt to copy Mommy and be my big helper outside as well. We just stocked up on groceries Saturday night because we hadn't grocery shopped in awhile and I am excited for the extra free time with my little man! Maybe we'll even attempt some sort of festive Snow Day craft? (Pinterest, anyone? hehe) So, here I sit, counting down the minutes until I can go and gather my baby and head home! Praying for safe travel! Stay warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment