Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Colorful Playrooms and the Common Cold

Last week, I started planning my children's playroom....a corner of the basement I am hoping to make bright and cheery to keep them occupied while I do laundry or work out down there. It would also be great to have a little space that is all their own and where most of the toys can go to find a home. While being very excited to start decorating the space, I was hit with a cold the latter part of Sunday and was really hurting from it yesterday. I am super congested, achy, sneezy, foggy, etc. But thanking my lucky stars it isn't the flu and really hoping my kiddos don't catch it! I could really go for some hot chicken noodle soup, orange juice, and perhaps some Vick's Vapor Rub right now! And a cozy spot on the couch or propped up in my bed with a warm comfy blanket and the TV remote or a good book, hehe. I am trying to get back in the spirit of playroom planning but this sinus pressure and 'blah' feeling has sort of taken precedence in the forefront of my mind. Here's healthy, happy thoughts to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment