Thursday, January 8, 2015

Come in From the Cold!

It is no secret that it has been beyond bitterly cold in the Midwest this week. But I really think, we're just getting our first real taste of winter. And more so this year than any other, I am suffering from the Winter Blues and daydreaming of that first feel of Spring in the air again. I long for warm, pleasant days filled with sunshine and birds chirping. I am ready for renewal and growth and opening up the windows to air out the drawn-up house. I have been trying to paint my nails bright, fun colors and think warm happy thoughts but the temperature gauge quickly sinks the spirit again. I have searched one of my most favorite sites for some sunny inspiration as a momentary escape from the cold. Here you go!:




(From top to bottom: "The Complete Hundreds and Thousands Tray Collection" by jonnasaarinen, "Fused glass coasters-set of four" by SassyGlassStudio, "1950s swimwear original 11x14 art print" by LeighsArt, "From the Garden lumbar pillow cover" by pineapplebaystudio, "Flip Flops, Lemonade, Summer Time Word Stacker" by PunkinSeedProduction) All for sale on etsy.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment