Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Unorganized Chaos

Not much to comment on today. It's been a quiet, uneventful week which I will happily take. Today is Wednesday and time is absolutely dragging right now. I keep telling myself I am going to run up the street to DD for a treat but it is sooo cold and I just can't motivate myself to go. I don't need the calories anyway. I have been working a lot on my Pinterest account lately, adding pins in hopes of sparking some followers, especially to my "OOAK Obsession" board. I actually saved a lot of pics of OOAK babies to my photobucket 6-7 years ago, way before Pinterest, and I rediscovered my photobucket last week so I am transferring a bunch of them to Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/dreamcandy9). Check it out! As you can tell, I also made quite a few changes to the appearance of this blog. It is a small attempt at HTML and templates but I hope to get better at it, like improving my banner. In 2009, I had another blog which is really the only other attempt I've made at blogging, but there wasn't many words involved. It was a 'treasury' of sorts of themed goodies on Etsy. I'd pick a different theme every post and showcase my most fave items that went along with it. My interests are so vast, as one could see from my Pinterest, that really, I'm an amalgam of things and I'm hoping that one day soon, this blog will find direction. Suggestions welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment